Are you looking to get new customers, more leads and traffic to your website?
There is a sort of science to search engine optimization. Nextfly Columbus Web Design has a unique and well-orchestrated approach that basically consists of using proven content, linking, keywords and website structure tactics to help gain visibility for our clients.
Search Engine Optimization – also known by its acronym SEO brings success online due to the fact it’s one of the most important and crucial component. A successful web presence starts with SEO and there aren’t any shortcuts that you can take. This is where Nextfly Web Design comes in, we have the tried and true knowledge of the dos & don’ts to optimize a website to give it the boost it needs to skyrocket to high rankings on any search engine.
So what is the secret to a high ranking web presence that gets great results and is in for the long haul? The simple yet not so simple answer is EFFORT! It’s a process of picking the targeted keywords and phrases that correspond with the brand of your business along with rich content where a web search will use your keyword phrases in a prospective customer’s web search.
Your website could be one of the best designed websites on the internet that is fluid and sells a niche item and if it hasn’t been optimized correctly then you are risking everything on being seen on searches or for example being on the 13th page of a Google search.
Here’s a few “fun facts” regarding SEO,
- Google estimates that the Internet now contains roughly five million terabytes of data – but the search giant has indexed only 0.04% of it all.
- Integrating PPC and organic SEO efforts results on average in a 25% increase in clicks and a 27% increase in profits over isolated or disconnected efforts.
- Google accounted for nearly 40% of all U.S. digital ad spending last year. Facebook’s share was about 8%.
- Organic search drives 51% of all visitors to business-to-business and business-to-consumer Web sites, whereas paid-search drives 10% and social 5%.
- Having video on the landing page of your site makes it 53% more likely to show up on page 1 of Google.
- 89% of customers begin their buying process with a search engine.
Give us a call, fill out the contact form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns you have for your upcoming website project and we’ll be happy give you advice and answer any questions. Your one-stop shop for Columbus web design and SEO services.